NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION
QMSLSC are holding an Open Day on Saturday 9th September 2023 between 10am and 2pm at the Surf Club.
- Great opportunity to find out more information about the Club
- Members of the club will be available to help with additional information and the online registration process
- There will also be information and sign up available for courses, patrols, board lease, youth activities, nipper activities
- We will also be showcasing some of our lifesaving assets, checkout the JetSki (RWC), Rescue Boats (IRB's) and our eyes in the sky (Drone)
Family Membership Packages and Prices
Family Membership Packages:
- Family Membership packages include up to 2 parents/guardians and children under 19 (as at 30 September 2023)
- All volunteers must be members
- Children under 13 (as at 30 September 2023) must join with at least 1 parent/guardian
Individual Membership Categories and Prices
We will need to sight ID for each new member showing full name and date of birth. Acceptable forms of ID are:
- Birth certificate
- Driver’s licence
Online Registration Process
Link here for join video SLSA Join Video
Go to the SLS Member Area - Join.
In the ‘I would like to join’ area, select 'Surf Life Saving Club'.
In the ‘The club I want to join is’ area, select 'Quinns Mindarie Surf Life Saving Club Inc.'.
In the ‘I want to join’ area, select either 'An individual' or 'Family', you will need to enter a few personal details to complete.
You will then be directed to select the desired Joining Fee; you will only be offered options available to you or your family by reference to your ages and whether you selected An individual or Family.
Please select the desired Joining fee for each member (there is an option to select ‘included in Family Group’ for members who can be included in the Family Membership). The Individual Joining Fee must be selected for any additional adults or children 19 and over who aren’t included in the Family Membership Fee.
When your personal details are completed, you will be prompted to create a Members Area login.
You will also be required to check the boxes for the SLSA Membership application and declaration.
You will receive a notification that you have almost completed your new membership.
You must now proceed to pay for your membership: PAY NOW
The transaction will be automatically populated with the transaction details and your details.
Enter your card details (Visa/Mastercard Debit/Credit card) for payment.
Confirm the payment requested.
Payment receipt will be emailed to you.
Working with Children Check (WWCC)
If you are over 18 and planning to volunteer for the club, please provide us with your current Working with Children Check number and expiry date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not have a current WWCC card, please collect a form from the club office or the post office and complete it.
The club needs to complete and sign a section of the form – this can be any of the Board members or the Club Administrator.
This can be completed on Registration Day.
Please then take the form to the Post Office for processing.
The fee for WWCC for a volunteer is $11 which will be reimbursed by the club upon sight of the receipt.